Friday, November 22, 2013

This is my first posting to PhlegmTurtlePalace, a blog by about and largely for no one but me; if you are listening, your an eavesdropper, and I want you to feel like someone who accidentally stumbled over  something personal and ongoing. In any case, I will be updating this blog frequently, and welcome comments, arguments, poetry, strange pictures, artwork culled from the archives of Kindergarten classrooms and any other tidbits of unusual information, data, history or even the occasional morsel of gossip if you so inclined...Or, I can just rant to myself--it all comes down to the same thing anyway: shameless narcissism and how everything filtered through me becomes  part of my ever broadening but unfathomably odd universe...
PTP-out, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment