Saturday, November 23, 2013

11/23/2013

Hello to whomever probably isn't there anyway,
I'm archiving some stuff--its a long process and it will take some time. If anyone is eavesdropping, I welcome any advice regarding the uploading of images, particularly when the images are attached to texts, like the text that I published today on the blog, "Explaining The Unexplainable."

Anyhow--I'm groggy from too much Valerian root last night, taken to counteract a strangely disembodied free-floating anxiety, that sometimes chooses to settle in my stomach like plutonium 'taking up residence' in a reactor core. My core is heating up, but far from anything close to meltdown...Which reminds me, if anyone has images of Shoreham nuclear reactor, please post them on my blog; and if you find it difficult to post images (and I am open to any hyper-modern, industrial, or unusual imagery that is out there), please tell me how I can make the blog available for inclusion of such images...Any questions?
No?
Well, I'm signing out for now,
phlegmturtlepalace  steward

No comments:

Post a Comment