Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daily Phlegm Regurgitation
(or Turtle Soup for the emotionally soiled)
Some more pictures for whomever is actually looking and reading...By the way, I am in a public library, where all of the computers are arranged inconveniently close to one another; and, this woman next to me--who clearly has no sense of the concept of 'personal space'--is apparently micro-managing a term paper which her overtaxed daughter is trying to complete. I am, of course, annoyed by this, but I am not sure how to inform the woman of this admittedly minor problem, without appearing like an asshole. Of course, I have at times been an asshole, in situations very similar to this one, and that is precisely why I want to avoid any misunderstanding in this instance. My guilty conscience shadows my every whim, and constrains me by limiting my choices to only those that seem socially acceptable. Am I really such a repressed creature? Is the social crab-net, in which we are all entangled an unnecessary encumbrance? Only time will tell--but Freud did say so explicitly, for whatever that's worth--and I have to say that this woman's whisper could be used by the CIA for a Psy-ops mission--it's that irritating.

Well, I am getting off very soon anyway--And, what do you know, someone signed off a computer, and she moved to the other side. Thank you.
Goodbye  for now, all.

PhlegmTurtlePalace steward out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment